|Use the menu on the left to browse our hundreds of lesson plans and resources.
|Title of Project: Emotional Bingo by Chelsea Marshall
Purpose of the Project: The purpose of this
single bingo game is for students to become
aware of different emotions that we as humans
experience on a daily basis and recognize the
way they look.
Description of the Project: This is a bingo
game that involves different faces that portray
emotions. Students will be able to recognize the
different faces before the game starts because
we will discuss them in class and they will be
CSHE Area that this project aligns with: Mental and emotional health
GLE(s): FS2CKa: Recognize different emotions.
Developmentally appropriate grade or grade-range: Pre-K/Kindergarten
Equipment/Items needed to make this project:
Thick posterboard, markers, scissors, paper, marker of some sort to mark the spots
on the game card (beans, dots, etc.)
1. Specifically for the sake of presenting this project in health class, I printed
the bingo game card on a piece of thick poster board that has the foam on the
inside for durability.
2. However, in a classroom, a regular piece of paper is all that is needed.
3. I took the posterboard, and cut it into a piece that resembled an ordinary
piece of paper.
4. Then, I printed out the bingo card using a marker.
5. I drew faces on it that resembled these emotions: sad, happy,mad, scared,
crying, tired, etc.
6. I then made cards to use to call out by cutting paper into square pieces and
drawing the different faces represented on the bingo game card onto them.
Cost to make the project: About $2.00
Actual cost to purchase a version of the project: $39.95 according to the
|Homemade Health: Visual Aids, Games, and
More for Cheap